Friday Eve has passed and THEday is officially here. Yep, we’re talking Friday!
During the week, the SE crew of authors was busy roaming the blogosphere to round up a number of posts we hope you find helpful.
Before you gallivant off to check them out, be sure to give a look-see to Staci Troilo’s excellent post on BufferApp for Authors, and mine on The Importance of Alt Text, Image Titles, and Image Descriptions. Enjoy your Friday and today’s Curated Content!
- Injured Characters (plot structure)
- Decency in Fiction (pet-the-dog moments)
- The Slow Burn Story (Bet you’ve been there too.)
- 6 Ways to Get Readers to Fall in Love with Your Characters (SHARED)
- Time to Start Thinking About Book Two (from The Kill Zone)
- Build Suspense (the red herring)
- Incorporating Deep Point of View in Writing (and why do we care?)