It’s like the Story Empire team are mind readers – such a great group of links – and I made the list! WOOT! 😉 😉
Ciao, SEers. Another week has flown by, and we’ve got another list of links from around the writers’ web for you.
Before we get to that, though, if you missed our earlier posts this week, you might want to check them out.
- Monday | Joan Hall | What’s Stopping You (conquering fear)
- Wednesday | Harmony Kent | Wicked Words (words often misused)
And now, this week’s curated content:
- Character Flaws (three categories for relatable characters)
- Cover Design (centering artwork)
- Fierce Writer: Unlock Your MICE Quotient (a method for creating story structure)
- Promote Your Book Better (Using Universal Buy Links)
- Customizing Scrivener (adding characters, locations, and items to scene metadata)
- Building a Book (setting and world-building)
- Speculative Fiction (about as good a description as I’ve seen)
- Book Promo (5 things promotion services should keep in mind)
- 3 Things That Make a Great 1st Line (create a strong opening for your book)
View original post 90 more words