Look what’s coming! (And no one say “finally!”) 😀 😉
It’s Friday! 😉👍
Ciao, SEers. Hope you had a great week. It’s time, once again, to share the best we found on the web over the last seven days.
On Monday, Joan Hall discussed the Beatles and writing. You can find that post here. On Wednesday, Harmony Kent wrote the first of her two-part series on commas. You can find that post here. And, without further ado, here are the other industry posts we think you might find useful.
- Getting Book Reviews (prelaunch strategies)
- Don’t Leave Money on the Table (self-publishing strategies)
- Clock’s Ticking (showing the passage of time in your story)
- Concept (vision for your story at the idea level)
- Reaching that $100K mark (how successful authors do it)
- Word Count (different sizes and different genres)
- Resources for Mystery Writers (links to useful sites)
- Save Deleted Scenes and Dialogue (you never know when they’ll be handy)
- Five Things Writers Need…
View original post 90 more words