Some challenging links this week – step outside of your comfort zone! 😉
Hello, SE Readers! Joan here. Happy Friday. As you know Friday means it’s time to share a smorgasbord of some of the best articles we’ve found with writing and marketing tips around the Internet this week. And while you’re here, if you haven’t already read the post by P. H. about the Scrivener inspector and Craig’s post on blogging, be sure to check them out.
- Amazon and Barnes and Noble (in appreciation of brick and mortar bookstores).
- Description in Fiction (three considerations)
- Characterization (ways to make your characters come to life on the page)
- Why Your Hero Should Fight a Good Guy (2 examples, 11 steps each)
- Head-Hopping (difference between hopping and omniscient POV, and how to correct POV hopping errors)
- Facial Expressions (what they are and when to use them)
- Nice is the New Sexy (writing a swoon-worthy beta)
- Get a Cult Following (secrets in novels)
- Settings (how many are too…
View original post 55 more words